NOTE: IF DATE IS WHITE WE ARE FULLY BOOKED!
SELECT ALL DAYS STAYING INCLUDING CHECKOUT DAY. CHECKOUT IS AT 2PM
You can pay by paypal below. Etransfer too firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 780-542-3259 with credit card. NOTE BY FILLING OUT FORM BELOW YOUR BOOKING IS CREATED EVEN THOUGH YOU DONT PAY THROUGH PAYPAL. FOR YOUR BOOKING TO BE CHANGED FROM PENDING TO APPROVED YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY DEPOSIT Cancellation Policy
Tent site without power: $15/day
Trailer site no power: $25/day
Power site: $35/day
Horses: $15 per horse/day
Check in is 4pm and checkout is 2pm
First Name (required):
Last Name (required):
Business name (optional):
Tent Size (required):
Trailer Size (required):
Pets (dogs or cats):
Number of corrals:
For your Safety BearPaw Ranch has provided you with a list of Safety Guidelines which all
Guests will be expected to follow.
- Domestic Livestock animals are not pets (including ranch horses). They need their
space; do not go into any corral/pasture without being accompanied by Ranch Staff
- Wild animals are unpredictable. Do not approach them or attempt to feed any wild
animal. Please watch from a safe distance
- To protect your pets and our animals please keep dogs on a leash at all times
- Take care around all bodies of water
- Do not allow children to wander unattended
- While on playground monitor children at all times
- Do not play or climb on farm equipment
- Do not enter any unauthorized area without Ranch Staff
- Use of Fireworks is prohibited
- Absolutely NO HUNTING on site of any kind
- DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY: If you are sick in any way including but not
limited too – nasal congestion, runny nose, cough, fever, sore throat, lack of smell or
taste, vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, feeling unwell,
fatigue, muscle/joint aches and pains, headache, and feeling unwell or fatigue.
- DO NOT ENTER PROPERTY: If travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- DO NOT ENTER PROPERTY: If you had close unprotected (no PPE) contact (face-
to-face contact within 2 metres/6 feet) with A confirmed case of COVID-19 in the
last 14 days
This agreement releases BearPaw Ranch from all liability relating to injuries that may occur
during your stay anywhere on BearPaw Ranch property located on quarter section 49222
RR92 Brazeau County Alberta Canada. By signing this agreement, I agree to hold BearPaw
Ranch entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred,
regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence.
I also acknowledge the risks involved in Camping, Cabin Rental, Hiking, Fishing, Horse
Back Riding, Outdoor Games and Activities, and Not Abiding By The Safety Guidelines
Provided. These include but are not limited to Physical Personal Injury, Physical Injury to
my Children or Animal/Pet. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have
been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my
likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in these activities.
I acknowledge and agree that if I enter BearPaw Ranch Property with any of the above
mentioned COVID guidelines or symptoms I will be asked to leave promptly and will do so with
By signing below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against BearPaw Ranch for any reason. In
return, I will receive Camping, Cabin Rental, Hiking, Fishing, Horse Back Riding, Outdoor
Games and Activities. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in
writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
I fully understand and agree to the above terms. And agree to take full responsibility for my group. I give BearPaw Ranch permission to charge my credit card on file if any BearPaw Ranch Property goes missing or there is any damage to
their Property caused by my group.