BearPaw Ranch takes your safety and ours very seriously (Please note we are trying to make light of a sad situation). Because of the on going Pandemic we have implemented the following:
- If you have any symptoms of the COVID virus we ask you cancel your visit. We will try our best to move your booking to another available date. Symptoms are, but not limited to: runny nose, sore throat, cough, headache, chest pain, dumbness, blindness, arousal, and a blue fungus growing in places it shouldn’t. As you can see we got these symptoms from a legit website.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with has been sick or diagnosed with COVID we ask you cancel your visit. Their symptoms maybe one of the ones mentioned above or could be: suddenly seeking the companion of a pet rock (which you can purchase at our store), the urge to smell their under arms, or passing gas uncontrollably without laughing.
- Unless invited please don’t attempt to hug or shake hands with BearPaw staff or other guests; you don’t know where they’ve been.
- Please bring hand sanitizer with you during your stay. The health inspector has reminded us that drinking hand sanitizer will not keep you safe from COVID
- We ask you practice good hygiene which includes washing your hands on a regular basis. BearPaw has provided hand soap. We recommend you wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Please use the designated bathroom that has been assigned to you. We do realize that this also means you can’t blame your stench on anyone else. We all have to make sacrifices during this time
- Please use safe distancing precautions. The Health minister recommends 2 meters. We recommend 10 if the person is annoying.
- If you have children please ensure your children follow the rules or they maybe sold in our store as a hand made toxic souvenir