DATES WE ARE CLOSED FOR PRIVATE FUNCTIONS:
AUGUST LONG WEEKEND (JUL. 30TH, 31ST, AUG 1ST)
SEPTEMBER LONG WEEKEND (SEP. 4TH AND 5TH)
Open For Day Use 11am to 4pm Starting:
APRIL 25th till May Long – SUNDAYS ONLY
May Long Weekend (May 21, 2021) – June 24th Saturdays and Sundays (And holiday Monday)
OPEN FRIDAY SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS Starting June 25th.
(Please note closed for private functions mentioned above)
You can now come out for the day to BearPaw Ranch. Enjoy a picnic in the yard games area or somewhere on the walking trails. For dessert buy an ice cream, fudge or some other surprise goodie from our store. We have many animals for you to feed, pet and watch. There’s hiking trails and a scavenger hunt. Fun for the whole family.
How it works: 2 options
OPTION 1 – $10 per car.
- That’s right 1 price per car, truck, SUV, boat, skidoo, snowmobile, and submarine.
- School buses, tour buses or airplanes may cost extra, please give us a call in advance to book these.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by one of BearPaw’s finest; they will accept your entrance fee in Cash or Credit. If you need pay debit, you will be directed to the store.
- Once parked you will find a wide variety of things to do such as:
- Walking Trails: 5 km of natural walking trails on site. Come enjoy the wilderness, explore the forest and fall in love with nature again. Bring a picnic and enjoy the quiet of the woods. (Bring rubbers; boots that is. Or appropriate footwear depending on the weather)
- Scavenger Hunt: Usually along the walking trails. Head to the store and get your scavenger hunt sheet or print one off HERE. Once you find all the animals head back to the store for your prize!
- Animals: Animal food can be purchased at the BPR Store.
- Bunnies you can pet, hold and feed.
- Horses you can pet and feed, you can try to hold a horse but we find them very heavy and a little dramatic.
- Chickens you can feed and pet through a fence.
- Goats you can pet and feed. If you are lucky and the time is right it maybe possible for you to walk a goat. We know everyone’s lifelong dream is to walk a goat. We are here to serve.
- Pot belly pigs that you can pet, and feed. Once again, you can attempt to hold them, but they are very large and heavy. If you think a horse is dramatic you are in for the surprise.
- Ducks you can pet, hold, feed and swim with if you don’t mine also swimming in duck poop. Your call.
- Llama and Cows. Not friendly, pictures only please.
- Depending on the time of year we may also have many baby animals. To find out which babies are still babies and available to see please give us a call or check out our FB page.
- BPR Crystal Store: We have all kinds of Rocks, Gems, and Fossils. For non-rock lovers… if that exists, there is ice cream, popcorn, cotton candy, and fudge. For non-sweet tooth weirdos, we have handmade gifts from local artists. And for our guests that know how to read there are books written by local authors.
- Yard games: For your enjoyment we have horseshoe pits, ladder ball, bocce ball, bean bag toss, and a playground. Please note that any unsupervised children will be sold in the store as souvenirs.
OPTION 2 – $10 Per Human (2 and under Free)
GUIDED TOUR – This is booked in advance! With this option you have access to all of the above plus a hands on approach with the animals. You will be able to collect eggs from the chickens, brush a horse, sit on a horse for a picture, pet and brush a pig, pet, walk, and brush a goat. All animal food is included for the guided tour. If baby animals are available and safe to be seen up close this can also happen. To Book Please Call 780-542-3259 (Online booking coming soon)
***WE DO HAVE OVERNIGHT GUESTS CAMPING ON SITE AND IN THE CABINS. PLEASE RESPECT THEIR SPACE. CABINS AND TRAILERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO VIEW UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY BPR STAFF ***