STORE AND SPA NOW OPEN YEAR ROUND!
We live here so if you wish to come out to the store/spa only please give us a call 7805423259 prior to driving out. We will make sure someone onsite is here to open the store for you
LAST FULL WEEKEND OPEN FOR DAY USE. September 22nd, 23rd, 24th 2023
Keep an eye on our FB, Insta, and Tiktok pages (BearPaw Ranch – Alberta) for dates we are open after the above mentioned weekend
You can now come out for the day to BearPaw Ranch. Enjoy a picnic in the yard games area or somewhere on the walking trails. For dessert buy an ice cream, fudge or some other surprise goodie from our store. We have many animals for you to feed, pet and watch. There’s hiking trails and a scavenger hunt. Fun for the whole family.
How it works: 2 options
OPTION 1 – $5 per human. (1 and under are free. Pet on leash welcome)
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by one of BearPaw’s finest; they will accept your entrance fee in Cash or Credit. If you need pay debit, you will be directed to the store.
- Once parked you will find a wide variety of things to do such as:
- Walking Trails: 5 km of natural walking trails on site. Come enjoy the wilderness, explore the forest and fall in love with nature again. Bring a picnic and enjoy the quiet of the woods. (Bring rubbers; boots that is. Or appropriate footwear depending on the weather)
- Scavenger Hunt: Usually along the walking trails. Head to the store and get your scavenger hunt sheet or print one off HERE. Once you find all the animals head back to the store for your prize!
- Animals: Animal food can be purchased at the BPR Store.
- Bunnies you can pet, hold and feed.
- Horses you can pet and feed, you can try to hold a horse but we find them very heavy and a little dramatic.
- Chickens you can feed and pet through a fence.
- Goats you can pet and feed. If you are lucky and the time is right it maybe possible for you to walk a goat. We know everyone’s lifelong dream is to walk a goat. We are here to serve.
- Pot belly pigs that you can pet, and feed. Once again, you can attempt to hold them, but they are very large and heavy. If you think a horse is dramatic you are in for the surprise.
- Ducks you can pet, hold, feed and swim with if you don’t mine also swimming in duck poop. Your call.
- Llama and Cows. Not friendly, pictures only please.
- Depending on the time of year we may also have many baby animals. To find out which babies are still babies and available to see please give us a call or check out our FB page.
- ***NEW*** BearSpaw Holistic Market: We have all kinds of Crystals, Rocks, Gems, and Fossils. For non-rock lovers… if those exist, there is ice cream, popcorn, cotton candy, and fudge. For non-sweet tooth weirdos, we have handmade gifts from local artists. For our guests that know how to read there are books written by local authors. New for 2022 is our Himalayan salt room and Treatment room where you can get a Massage, Reiki, Spirtual Response Therapy and MORE!
- For those that can’t talkee before coffee the new store will have an beautiful coffee/tea bar for you. Our tea will be locally made to remind you that even though it smells like poop everywhere we prefer the finer things in life too.
- Yard games: For your enjoyment we have horseshoe pits, ladder ball, bocce ball, bean bag toss, and a playground. Please note that any unsupervised children will be sold in the store as souvenirs.
- Picnic tables with board games attached.
- Sitting area for picnics and well, sitting.
OPTION 2 – $15 Per Human (1 and under are Free. Pets are not recommended for this option)
GUIDED TOUR – This is booked in advance! With this option you have access to all of the above plus a hands on approach with the animals. You will be able to collect eggs from the chickens, brush a horse, sit on a horse for a picture, pet and brush a pig, pet, walk, and brush a goat. All animal food is included for the guided tour. If baby animals are available and safe to be seen up close this can also happen. If we have animals that need to be bottle fed and this is something you wish to do please ask for a bottle feeding time for your tour. To Book Please Call 780-542-3259 (Online booking coming soon)
***NEW BIRTHDAY PARTIES!***
Must be booked in advance. Price will depend whether you want a private booking (day we are not normally open for day use) or if you want us to set aside an area for you when we are normally open to the public.
Private booking (We are not open for day use. We are opening just for your amazing family and friends) starts at: $300. This includes a guided tour for 10 humans. Any extra humans after that are $10 a person. Private sitting area. 3 hours of guided tour, eat, play, present, explore, and bathroom time. If you absolutely need more bathroom time I’m sure we can work something out.
Reserve private space for Party during regular hours: $50 plus normal guided tour fees mentioned above under option 2. This includes everything a private booking includes except other people maybe in line to use the washrooms as well.
LARGER GROUP TOURS ARE AVAILABLE SUCH AS SCHOOLS and SENIOR HOMES AT DIFFERENT PRICING. PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION. 780-542-3259
***WE DO HAVE OVERNIGHT GUESTS CAMPING ON SITE AND IN THE CABINS. PLEASE RESPECT THEIR SPACE. CABINS AND TRAILERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR YOU TO VIEW UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY BPR STAFF ***